Hello! I'm Hannah Rose, and this is my own personal space on the internet.
I'm not too good with writing these things, so bear with me...!
I am 21 years old, a wife, mumma and homemaker, currently living in Salisbury, UK.
I am a little wonky in the brain! I have an eating disorder and I'm Bi-Polar, and I have a few other diagnoses. Living is difficult, but I am surviving. I have terrible days, and days where things are so good I think I might explode with happiness! I am slowly learning to live with the brain I have.
Things I love:
- A good ol' cup of Earl Grey tea. How terribly English of me. Sorry!
- True life crime - books, TV documentaries... It's a bit of an odd thing to admit! The minds of criminals, particularly murderers and kidnappers etc. just fascinate me.
- Filofax. Nothing more to be said!
- Walking. OK, so I jump in my car instead of taking a 15 minute walk to the Post Office, but an 8hr walk through the New Forest is completely different and I love it.
- Cats. Again, nothing more to be said. I don't actually own a cat, though. It's a sad state of affairs.
- Rich tea biscuits.
- Any kind of biscuit.
- Nicely painted nails.
- Colder seasons. The summer irritates me, as lovely as it is. I hate getting hot and bothered and itchy. I prefer being under a coat, scarf, hat and gloves!
- Shopping. Always. (But I hate spending money!).
- Stationery. I have always been a bit of a stationery hoarder for as long as I can remember!
- My car. It's a godsend. I couldn't live without it and I definitely do not appreciate it as much as I should!
- Designing printables and downloadables, although I'm not particularly good at it! It just gives me a nice sense of satisfaction to have completed something I set out to do, and that I can use constructively.
- Fresh bedding. I refuse to sleep in bedding more than 7 days old.
- Cute socks!
- Crockery. I am a bit of a crockery hoarder too. We have a wonderful set of Wedgewood that I despise using in case it breaks!
- Receiving post. Well, unless it's a bill or my bank statement! My Nan sends me a copy of Our Daily Bread every quarter and I love seeing her handwriting when I find the envelope posted through the letter box.
- Harry Potter. Why this is so far down the list I do not know.
Things I dislike:
- Lists. I hate lists.
- Spicy food. Why would anyone want to eat food that makes their tummy hurt? It's something I will never understand.
- A book that looks and sounds amazing, and the first chapter is fantastic, but after that first chapter it's all downhill, and the book turns out to be crap.
- Cold tea. I always forget about the cup of tea I made half an hour ago.
- Slow walkers, and people who are walking in front of me and then stop, and I nearly trip over them.
- Horror films. God no.
- People with no manners!