Follow this blog with bloglovin

Friday, 29 November 2013

the marauder's map in my filofax!

I have desperately been wanting something Potter-ish in my Filofax. I have thought about making dividers subtly referring to the 4 Hogwarts houses, bookmarks etc. This week I have a Dumbledore quote on my weekly insert, but that's about it.

I have a Pinterest board full of Harry Potter pins, and the yesterday I pinned this image of The Marauder's Map. It was a fairly high resolution, so I saved the image, added it to a Word document with the page size set to A5, printed it, laminated it, and then added it to my Filofax.

How awesome is it! Incredibly. That's the answer you're looking for.



This obsession is getting crazy.


2 comments:

  1. That is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is actually the best thing i have seen in my life! I have wanted to incorporate Harry Potter into my filo somehow, would you be open to selling them on an Etsy shop, we cant be the only people wanting HP stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete